How and why I wrote Hillary Rodham Clinton: Do All the Good You Can
- Kirkus Reviews interviewed me about this very question!
- So did Viewpoints radio (August 28, 2016; start at 7:36)
- And, Cyrus Webb Blog Talk Radio Conversations Live!
- Chris Barton’s Bartography
- The Jordan Rich Show (Feb. 8, 2016)
- Audrey Vernick
As you can see from the Endnotes, I consulted lots of primary and secondary sources while researching and writing Hillary Rodham Clinton: Do All the Good You Can.
Here are some of the books I read:
Here are some photographs I took at a private archives:
And here are some photos from the Clinton Library in Little Rock, Arkansas:
The dorm at Wellesley College that she and I lived in when she was a freshman and I was a junior:
And meeting up again a few decades later:
When I interviewed her, I asked her for advice to young people. She answered, “My advice is always, become–if not remain–involved in politics.”
HarperCollins used my research to show how to run for president.